The purpose of the Las Cruces Economic Recovery Board (LCERB) is to make specific recommendations to the Mayor and City Council on strategies for gradually reopening Las Cruces’ economy affected by the COVID-19 pandemic in a smart, safe, and effective manner that fits the needs of Las Cruces in alignment with the direction of NMERC and shall be dissolved upon full reopening of the economy in Las Cruces, New Mexico.
Call to Order
Conflict of Interest
Acceptance of Agenda
Minutes for Approval
1. Minutes for Meeting on February 18, 2021
2. Minutes for Meeting on March 4, 2021
3. Minutes for Meeting on March 18, 2021
4. Minutes for Meeting on April 1, 2021
1. Hold the Yellow- Keep the Economy Going Campaign
2. Economic Recovery- Strong Towns
1. Topics to be Discussed
If you need an accommodation for a disability to enable you to fully participate in this event, please contact us 72 hours before the event at 528-3477. The City of Las Cruces does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age or disability in employment or the provision of services.